Jeff’s Daily Post – Can’t You See – What that running been doing to me!
Can’t You See – Can’t you See what that running been doing to me. I was watching the Zac Brown concert again when I was running on the treadmill and he brought Kid Rock up on the stage and they sang the song Can’t you See by the Marshall Tucker Band. The song isn’t very uplifting but if you take woman in the chorus and replace it with running (and get rid of the rest) you can make it a happy song.
So as I was running I was thinking – Can’t You See – Can’t you see what that running been doing to me (I thought I would share a few things)
Thanks to running ….
- I’m in the best shape of my life
- I have eliminated the word “diet”
- I have seen places I would have never seen
- I have participated in amazing events
- I have pushed myself further than I ever imagined
- I have become part of a new community
- I’m in tune with my body and mind like never before
- I started a blog – always wanted to do that
- Last but should be first – I have experienced and shared some of the most amazing moments in my life with Tamara – thanks to running!
I could go on an on and probably will some day but Thank You running for being my friend!
Have a great day and go for a run if you get a chance! – Oh almost forgot 8 great miles on the treadmill this morning